Wednesday 3 December 2008

Here We Go

I am finally stepping into the blogging world, or maybe I should say I am just dipping my toes in. Testing the waters...to see where this will take me. I guess you could say that I love blogging, that is reading other peoples blogs. The main reason I am doing this is so I can respond and not seem like some crazy stalker. Trust me when I say that I read ALOT of blogs. It is so amazing that you can come to feel like you know these people and I just feel weird that they don't know I exist, yet I know so much about them. It feels wrong so I am joining in, so I no longer have to feel like some stalker weirdo.


WHERE:
I mostly surf decorating and frugal blogs..I would like to take this time to thank so many of you for all your wonderful ideas and projects that you have shared and I have copied.

WHO:
I guess we should start with introductions... there is of course moi...Kim, my dear hubby who I have been married to for 23 years. We were high school sweethearts and got married at the young age of 20. We have four children J..who is our first born son who is 16, K..our first daughter who just turned 14, M..our second daughter who is 10 and B..who is our baby boy and is 4. Throw in 2 dogs and a cat and there ya go, you have our family.



WHAT:
Hubby is in the construction field and I have been a SAHM for the past 14 years. I would love to get back into the working world and I sort kinda am, long story and worthy of its own post. Times are tough, things are tight, and my youngest will be in school next year, so the time is coming.


WHY:
As for the name of my blog, it is an annoying habit that I developed years ago and I say it ALL the time. See above. LOL




I hope you stick around and you can get to know me like I know so many of you. It's the least I can do.



There ya go!

Kim

3 comments:

Me said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!

I've been waiting so long! LOL. Now I have someone to have coffee with every morning (since I know you sent me this link at 6:00 am I know I found my coffee buddy!)

:)

Anonymous said...

Yes you have. That's why your blog is my first check in the mornings.LOL
Glad you're here...since you are the only one. LOL

Cheri said...

Welcome to the blog world....and thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate your kind words. I do try very hard to be an authentic and real person....but us introverts often send different messages.

I'll stop by often to see what you are up to!