Wednesday 10 December 2008

Blah

Anyone else have a case of the blahs? Ugh, I hate them, I haven't had a case for awhile so I really can't complain. Not sure what brought them on...I have a good start on Christmas shopping, my house is decorated and I have started my baking. Money for the most part is okay, although for me being the worrier that I am, I always worry about it.
I believe what I really need is a job, outside the house, with other grown ups were I can go everyday. One of my resolutions for next year is to really pound the pavement. Being out of the workforce for so long is a huge obstacle, one which I must overcome. I need to check my guilt at the door and move forward. I really believe it's time.
I better start preparing my family for it now, they are rather spoiled in the sense of me always being there, whenever for whatever. The extra money would be so nice and elevate a lot of my stress.
Sorry for the rambling post but sometimes you just need to get stuff off your mind and onto your blog. LOL

No comments: