Friday 5 December 2008

Big Day

So Monday was K's birthday and she turned 14. She has been asking to get her belly button pierced for 2 years now. Her dad and brother were not thrilled about it, me..I really didn't care. See, this is my sprited child....she is strong, independent and strong willed, I realize that I have much bigger battles to fight with her. So looking at the big picture this was nothing. I told her no problem and we set the appointment up. Her bestfriend even got hers done with her. Now, I know some of you are thinking "no way, will I ever let my daughter get that done, especially at that age". LOL Don't say that, don't even think it, because trust me you will end up doing it
I am a big "pick your battles" mom.
So below are the pics....enjoy

Getting marked.



Here we go.


Done: My daughter is in the pink shirt.

2 comments:

Me said...

ROTFL...... I HAVE THE EXACT SAME SHOTS OF MY DAUGHTER GETTING HERS DONE AT 14!!!

Seriously. I laughed out loud. Especially the one of the girls pulling up their shirts.

Exact picture. :)

Aimee Larsen said...

Well, at least you were with her. I wish I had their stomachs! I'd probably get a belly ring too!